lundi 2 mars 2009

And the light was...

So this is my first post...

You want to know who I am?
I'm a professional game developer. I've been working on almost all consoles (Xbox360, PS3, Wii, PS2, XBox, NGC, Dreamcast, N64, PC) since 1998.
Oh... english is a foreign language for me.

Why do I do this blog?
This blog is a kind of diary where I will write things that may be interesting (I hope) for XNA developers. I write it in my spare time as well as I develop on XNA.
But my real purpose is, if things go well, to describe my experience to develop a game from scratch until it is sold on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
I admit that I do not know what this game is yet.

I'm still discovering C# and XNA... so please be gentle.

1 commentaire:

  1. "I'm still discovering C# and XNA"...

    Not that true : you already made a pretty decent game prototype, you're more than skilled in game programming, and you have a great deal of experience !
    Discovering a new language and a new framework is not that hard when you already worked with many other frameworks / engine / languages !

    RépondreSupprimer